Current Job & Career Opportunities
June 15, 2015:
1) The Russell Group of Companies is seeking a receptionist for its head office in Edmonton.
Hours of work will be Monday –Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and cheerful demeanour, good communication skills, and will be dependable and organized.
- Greet customers and answer the phone in a warm, friendly manner
- Domestic and international shipping with customs clearance
- Travel arrangements including airfare, hotels, car rentals and assist with travel visa’s
- General administrative duties including to ordering office supplies, shopping, assisting with social functions, and mail distribution
Other requirements include:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy environment and to meet tight timelines
- The ability to establish positive working relationships in a team environment and possess qualities of maturity, judgement, discretion and dedication
- Ability to pay attention to the small details
- High School Diploma
- 1-4 years direct experience in a receptionist capacity
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels and departments of the organization
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We are looking for U.S. engineers or engineering technologists who have leadership abilities. The successful candidates will be trained in Edmonton to run our See Snake and HydraSnake Tools in water and waste water pipelines. Located in the US north east, the project engineer will report to Chris Garrett, manager of Direct Condition Assessment field services for PICA USA (a Russell Subsidiary). The successful candidates will be free to travel within the USA, Canada and overseas, and will likely have experience working in municipal water or waste water business . Please send resumes to email@example.com.
3) We are interested in establishing relationships with ASNT and CGSB Level-III radiographers who have extensive experience in the pipeline radiography business. The ideal candidates will be over 40 years of age and will have established a reputation for excellence and integrity. The successful candidates will not be employees. Rather, they will be independent individuals who wish to take on projects where oil and gas customers wish to have a radiographic quality auditor on site during the project. Projects will mainly be in North America. Interested candidates should send resumes and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org