Manufactured under US Patent # 6,774,066
"The Next Generation Repair System"
CSA / ISO TS-24817 / ASME PCC-2 / DOT COMPLIANT
PermaWrap is the only composite pipe repairs system designed to be detected by MFL tools.
The patented PermaWrap system is a pre-manufactured rigid composite sleeve with some distinct advantages that are of direct benefit to our clients.
- The PermaWrap composite sleeve is magnetically detectable for “smart pig” detection, eliminating any post identification method or procedure. This feature alone has saved our clients thousands of dollars each year in unnecessary excavations for pipe repair.
- Our patented Diamond Grip embossment technology provides a mechanical locking system allowing the individual layers of the wrap to nest within each other even on an incline or in the vertical position. This feature virtually eliminates telescoping during the composite wrap application.
- The PermaWrap pipe repair sleeve is available in multiple widths 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18 inches and in diameters from 4 to 60-inch.
- Installation requires no heavy equipment.
- Most pipe repair installations can be completed without product interruption.
- The PermaWrap composite wrap requires no hot work.
- Typical repair takes 2-installers 30-minutes.
- CSA / ISO TS-24817 / ASME PCC-2 / D.O.T. Compliant.
Inspection Plug Strategies manufactures inspection ports and inspection labels for use when performing non-destructive testing (NDT) for corrosion and erosion loss on piping and equipment in compliance with the Process Safety Management and Mechanical Integrity effort.
Inspection plugs are made of high temperature elastomeric polymers, which are ozone resistant and UV stable, providing many years of trouble-free service. The patented flange of our inspection plug is self-locking and self-sealing; eliminating the need for screws, lock down rings, silicone caulk, or swaging tools.
Inspection Plug Strategies' unique inspection plug designs work equally well on smooth, embossed or corrugated jacketing without the need for a corrugated transition gasket; and contours to elbows without field cutting.
Features of Inspection Plug Strategies' Plug:
- No expensive installation tools required
- No screws, "O" Rings, or silicone sealer needed
- Does not rely on friction fit to keep rubber flange in place
- No transition gasket required for corrugated metal
- Makes a positive water tight seal